To save the humanities, we need to move far far away from everything.
— Save the Humanities (@SaveHumanities) March 27, 2014
- Are our children now our parents? And does that mean we’re now educating them all wrong?
- Conspicuous consumption, community, and caffeine: why Americans drink coffee.
- Is rural America over?
- Related: a family farm in Tennessee is older than the state of Tennessee.
- A Tantrum in Latin Class
- On the avoidance of self-knowledge
- Literary Criticism without Literature; or, how to use literature to teach literary criticism.
- The economics of literature.
“Sound, healthy sleep” explained: